Ethel Rehetta Cady
F, b. 12 January 1885, d. 12 September 1968
|Married Name||Her married name was Biggs. |
|Birth*||Ethel Rehetta Cady was born on 12 January 1885 at Carlton, Norfolk, England.1,2,3,4 |
|Residence*||She lived circa 1915 at 93 Avenue Road, Tottenham, Middlesex, England.1 |
|Occupation*||She was a laundress circa 1915 at Tottenham, Middlesex, England.1 |
|Marriage*||She married Francis James Biggs, son of George Biggs and Ellen Maria Lewis, on 19 December 1915 at St. Ann's Church, Tottenham, Middlesex, England. The signing of the marriage register was witnessed by Arthur George Farran.1 |
|Residence*||Ethel Rehetta Cady and Francis James Biggs lived circa 1920 at 6 Marquis Road, Wood Green, Middlesex, England.5 |
|Census*||Ethel Rehetta Cady appeared on the census of 1921 as the wife of Francis James Biggs at 6 Marquis Road, Wood Green, Middlesex, England.2 |
|Residence||Ethel Rehetta Cady and Francis James Biggs lived circa 1939 at 101 Yoxley Drive, Ilford, Essex, England.3 |
|1939 Register*||Ethel Rehetta Cady appeared on the census of 1939 as the wife of Francis James Biggs at 101 Yoxley Drive, Ilford, Essex, England.3 |
|Residence||Ethel Rehetta Cady and Francis James Biggs lived circa 1968 at 15 Avelon Road, Chase Cross, Havering, London, England.4,6 |
|Death*||Ethel Rehetta Cady died on 12 September 1968 at Oldchurch Hospital, Romford, Havering, London, England, at age 83.4,6 |
|Probate*||She died intestate and Letters of Adiminstration were granted on 31 March 1969 at Principal Probate Registry of His Majesty's High Court of Justice, London, England. The administrators assigned by the court were Francis James Biggs. The estated was valued at £777 16s 0d.6 |
- [S2386] England, marriage certificate for Francis James Biggs and Ethel Rehetta Cady, 19 Dec 1915; citing 03a/1567/254, Edmonton registration district and subdistrict; General Registry Office, Southport.
- [S2388] 1921 census of England, Middlesex, Wood Green, Francis J. Biggs household; digital image, Findmypast (http://www.findmypast.co.uk : accessed 16 Sep 2022); citing RG 15 PN 06758 RD 132 RS 2 ED 16 SN 464, 1921 Census of England and Wales, The National Archives of England, Kew.
- [S2389] 1939 England and Wales Register, Ilford (Essex), E.D. CCWH, Registration District/Subdistrict 191/2, 101 Yoxley Drive, Francis J. Biggs household; imaged from … “1939 England and Wales Register,” Ancestry (https://www.ancestry.co.uk/discoveryui-content/view/… : accessed 16 Sep 2022), image 7 of 16; citing “The National Archives; Kew, London, England; 1939 Register; Reference: RG101/1101D."
- [S2652] England, death certificate for Ethel Rehetta Biggs, died 12 Sep 1968; citing 05c/78/391, Havering registration district and Oldchurch subdistrict; General Registry Office, Southport.
- [S2387] England, birth certificate for Albert Victor Biggs, born 19 May 1920; citing 03a/1156/233, Edmonton registration district and Wood Green subdistrict; General Registry Office, Southport.
- [S2723] London Principal Probate Registry, Letters of Administration for Ethel Rebecca Biggs (31 Mar 1969); PDF copy of official transcript obtained from "Find a will," database with pay-for images, GOV.UK (https://probatesearch.service.gov.uk/#wills : downloaded 29 Jan 2023); Principal Probate Registry, London.